Barco HDF-W30 30k Lumens Projector
Recommended Rental Uses:
- Projection size: Ranging from 20′-36′ wide
- Venue: Large size venue with high ambient light
- Image Quality: Full HD for high detailed projection in 16:9 ratio
- Sample Uses: Projection mapping, high-end presentations, IMAG screens 16′-32′, large screens (20′-36′ wide), photo-shoot backdrop, stage backdrop
- Not Recommended for: Low budgets, small casual meetings/ presentations, projection smaller than 16′ wide
***Special Notes: Requiers special 220v plug (can be supplied by ATD).
- Single Xenon lamp for ultimate color accuracy
- FLEX brightness as standard
- On-board ImagePRO technology for powerful scaling
- Wireless control and preview mode
Stunning images for large screens
Geared with 3-chip DLP technology, single Xenon lamp illumination, and a high-contrast optical engine, the HDF-W30FLEX makes no compromises on brightness, color accuracy, and stability. Its Xenon lamp color accuracy delivers the best performance required for premium large-screen projection. Plus, the projector’s also equipped with Barco’s cutting-edge ImagePRO technology for remarkable scaling power.
Choose your brightness
The HDF-W30 FLEX‘s most remarkable benefit is that it offers FLEX brightness as standard. In this way rental companies have the flexibility to tune the projector’s brightness to a specific show – from 18,000 to 30,000 lumens in incremental steps of 2,000 lumens.
Low total cost of ownership
This projector produces its 30,000 lumens brightness with a single Xenon lamp. Compared to projectors with multiple lamps, managing the HDF-W30 FLEX is a breeze. Moreover, this not only makes it easier to align images during setup but servicing the projector and replacing the lamp also take less time – thus reducing total cost of ownership.
Thanks to its high light output, the HDF-W30 FLEX offers impressive performance for large venues – even when there’s lots of ambient light. Designed for life on the road, the rugged and modular projector is easy to install and service. When equipped with a rental frame, it can easily be stacked or rigged. Just like the RLM, HDX, HDF and FLM projector families, the HDF-W30 FLEX uses the TLD lens suite.