Outdoor & Indoors Projector Movie Screening Rentals
Outdoors & Indoors Movie Screening:
Our company specializes in providing movie screening services for both commercial and private environments. The difference between the two is the type of equipment used for the screening.
The components of a high-end movie screening and a movie night for the family in your backyard are the same! You will need to consider the following:
- Screen size: Ranging from 6′-40′ wide
- Projector: The rule is simple, the larger the screen, the brighter the projector you will need to use
- Image Quality: Standard definition for low end, HD for detailed projection, and 4k Ultra-HD for high-end.
- Indoors vs. outdoors: In indoors venues you can have a movie screening during daytime or nighttime, while in outdoors venues, you can’t project during daylight
- Ambient light: The higher the ambient light in your venue, the brighter the projector you will need to use
- Sound System: The projection system provides the visual component of your screening, but you should also use an adequate sound system to complement your movie screening.
Have additional questions? Please give us a call!