Pipe and Drape Rental NYC
Pipe and drape rental is used by event professionals to section off, divide or cover areas at their venue. Of course there are more ways to creatively use pipe and drape.
ATD Audio Visual stock event drapery at our rental warehouse in NYC. Our prime location is very convenient for event professionals and other users to pickup the curtains from our warehouse. Since we are located in NYC, the delivery fee for our backdrops is significantly lower than other companies.
What I should know before I need pipe and drape rental?
When renting pipe and drapes you need to consider the following criteria:
- Drape Dimensions – first and foremost you need to know what are the dimensions of the area you need to cover or section off. It will allow our team to provide an accurate rental and labor costs.
– Available Heights: 7′-9′, 9′-12′, 12′-16′, 16′-22′ (the heights are presented as a range because the drape structure is adjustable in height and width).
- Drape Color – the color of the curtain can also effect the cost of the rental rates; our most popular colors are black and white, but we also carry other colors such as royal blue, red, green.
- Fabric Type – The fabric type we offer are encore, valour, sheer, banjo
- Accessories – Our curtains can be provided with the following optional accessories:
– Pipe & Base covers: in white or black.
– Traveler Track: Traveler track is an horizontal bar that allows an easy open & close of the drape,. It is great for theatre productions or drape sections that needs to be opened and closed quiet frequently.
– Pressure Bars: Pressure bars allows to hang lighter drape sections without using the uprights, so it is literally free hanging.
- Service Type – We offer few different level of services:
– Customer Pickup: The customer will pickup the rental from our warehouse. This option is recommended for event professional that has the transportation, skills and labor needed to setup the drape in a safe manner.
– Curbside Delivery & Pickup: we offer a delivery to and from the venue. This options will be for a curbside drop off only, it means that the customer has to wait for the truck to pickup the drape from the delivery team.
– Full Service: With this option we will be responsible for the entire delivery, setup, breakdown, and pickup of the drape.
What areas we service?
Our focus markets are in New York and Washington DC Metros:
- In NYC we serve the 5 boroughs (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island).
- Long Island and Westchester counties.
- Connecticut and East New Jersey.