Speaker rental in New York has never been easier. We carry all types of speakers and monitors for all of your event needs.
What type of speaker should I rent?
We offer several types of speakers for different uses. Please see our comprehensive list below to figure out what best fits your needs.
- Battery Operated Speakers – These are suitable for smaller scaled casual events like a small birthday party or a small speech or presentation in a restaurant.
- Powered Speakers – the range of powered speakers is quite large which are perfect for larger events. These speakers project high sound quality, are loud, portable, and easy to set-up and operate.
- Line Array Speakers – Line array speakers are designed for live shows such as concerts, karaoke, or bands playing at restaurants or weddings. The idea of line array is to direct the sound to different areas of the venue, which allow all attendees to hear the show.
- Stage Monitors – Stage monitors are used in a band or DJ setup. Speaker monitors allow the artist or DJ to hear the music they play (voice for vocalist or instrument for a musician).
- Surround Sound – surround speaker systems are typically used for a movie screening.
What areas we service?
Our focus markets are in New York, New Jersey, and Washington, DC Metro area:
- In NYC we serve the 5 boroughs (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island).
- Long Island and Westchester counties.
- Connecticut and East New Jersey.