The compact DM1000 Digital Console features 24-bit/96 kHz digital audio processing without compromise, as well as 48-channel simultaneous mixing. The DM1000 covers a broad range of needs and applications, including multi-track recording, 2-channel mixdown, and cutting-edge surround sound production. This integrated, comprehensive audio system features remote control function for DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations) as popularized by the DM2000 and 02R96 Digital Mixing Consoles.
- Linear 24-bit, 128-times oversampling A/D converters
- Linear 24-bit, 128-times oversampling D/A converters
- 20 Hz through 40 kHz frequency response at 96 kHz sampling rate.
- 106 dB typical dynamic range • 32-bit internal signal processing (58-bit accumulator)
- Inputs and Outputs:
- 16 mic/line inputs with switchable 48 V phantom power and 4 line inputs
- 12 Omni Outs assignable to Stereo Out, Bus Out, Monitor Out, and Input Channel Direct Outs
- Two optional slots allow a maximum of 32 inputs. • Two 2-track digital inputs, with sampling rate converters capable of converting sampling rates of 44.1 kHz through 96 kHz.
- Double Channel support for recording and playing at 88.2/96 kHz on 44.1/48 kHz legacy multi-track digital recorders.
- You can cascade two DM1000s while remaining in the digital domain.
- Input patches enable assignment of input signals to desired signal paths.
- Output patches enable assignment of Bus Out signals and Input Channel Direct Outs to desired output jacks.
- Simultaneous mixing of up to 48 Input Channels. Group multiple channels and pair channels for stereo.
- 8 Bus Outs and 8 AUX Sends. Buses 1-8 can be routed to Stereo Buses for use as Group Buses.
- Channel library for storing and recalling the channel settings for each Input Channel and Output Channel.
- 4-band EQ and dynamics processor equip all channels. Dynamics processor and EQ settings can be stored in libraries and recalled.
- Four high-quality multi-channel effects (Apply effects via AUX Sends or Channel Inserts).
- Effect library for storing and recalling effect settings.
- Optional Add-On Effects packages for adding effects that utilize a variety of new algorithms.
- Scene memories for storing and recalling the mix settings as Scenes.
- Snapshot style automation with Scene memories recallable via Automix.
- Supports 3-1, 5.1, and 6.1 channel surround sound production. • Joystick for adjusting each channel’s surround pan.