LED Wall Rental
ATD Audio Visual © provides indoor and outdoor LED Wall Rental (Jumbotron). Our LED displays are part of a range of integrated broadcast and communications solutions for sports, music and corporate events in New York, Washington DC, Philadelphia and Boston. Our extensive range of jumbotron LED solutions, technical expertise and wealth of experience, ensures we deliver prompt, complete and professional service to our clients.
When should you rent an LED wall?
- Day Time Outdoor Use – One of the most popular uses of an LED wall is when visual content needs to be displayed outdoors during the day time in bright sunlight. In such conditions, a projector would not be able to provide adequate light to produce a clear image. For example, in the window of a high-end store front. This category of rental uses LED panels that are 5000-8000 nits in brightness and 8mm-16mm pixel pitch walls.
- Projection is Not Possible – Some venues, event designs & configurations do not allow for projection; this can be because there is not enough throw distance between the projector and the desired screen, or when there are objects crossing between the projection beam and the screen
- Design & Creative – LED walls can be customized in size, shape and brightness,therefore many event designers uses the LED display as a creative visual addition to their event.
What can be an economic substitute for LED wall rental?
Usually projection is the most economical way to achieve a big image size. We offer a large variety of projection solution that can substitute LED display economically. The most recent invention is the use of an “Ultra Short Throw” projection systems. You can explore this features at our projectors page.
What areas we service?
Our focus markets are in New York, Washington DC, Philadelphia and Boston Metros areas which include:
- NYC: We serve the 5 boroughs (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island).
- Long Island and Westchester counties
- Connecticut and east New Jersey
- Washington DC
- Los Angeles