We simply offer unrivaled projector rental services in NYC Metro and Washington DC Metro. We have a vast stock of projectors for rent, catering for everything from desktop use for a presentation or conference to a full rear projection system for larger events such as conferences, fashion shows and live outdoor events.
TOP 4 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PROJECTOR RENTAL:
There are many types of projector rental that can be considered. We will advise the best solution for your event, as there are many different options and ways to gain a desired effect with projection.
So how do I choose the right projector for my event?
Lean More about Projector Rental
When deciding which projector you should rent, please consider the following criteria:
Brightness – the projector brightness is probably the most important factor to be considered before you rent a projector for your event:
- 3000-5000 lumens is suitable for venues with low ambient light and usually less than 50 guests.
- 5000-10,000 lumens is suitable for venues with medium-high ambient light and usually 50-300 guests.
- 10k-40k lumens is suitable for venues with high ambient light and usually more than 300 guests.
- Standard Definition for casual projection.
- HD for higher quality presentations.
- 4k Ultra HD for very high-end presentations.
Screen Size – The size of the desired screen can help you narrow down the projector you need:
- 4′-7′ screens can be used with 3k-5k lumens projectors.
- 8′-16′ screens can be used with 6k-12k lumens projectors.
- 16′ & larger screens should be used with 12k or higher lumens projectors.
What areas we service?
Our focus markets are in New York and Washington DC Metros:
- In NYC we serve the 5 boroughs (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island).
- Long Island and Westchester counties.
- Connecticut and East New Jersey.