Sound Equipment Rental
The worst problem to have at an event is to have bad sounds quality. Whether the music it too low or loud, or the no one can hear the speakers speech. Therefore it is extremely important to cover your event with the adequate audio system. Our sound equipment rental is divided into several categories.
We rent all types of speakers and monitors for perfect sound quality. We carry QSC speakers, HK Elements array speakers, and various types of line-arrays and subwoofers.
We have DJ mixers, turntables, and DJ booths for rental. You can complement your DJ equipment package with one of our speaker rental packages.
We lease a vast variety of microphones for rent, ranging from wireless microphones specific for speech, instruments, choir microphones and more.
We have a full range of audio mixers for rent. From a 4 channel mixer to a digital 48 Channel digital mixing board. If you are not sure which type of mixer is best suited for your event, please call us.
TOP 4 THINGS you need to know about sound equipment rental:
Sound equipment rental is one of the most important components of your event, therefore it is vital to rent the right sound system for your event. The following criteria will help you choose the right sound system for your event:
- Audience Size – This will help us determine the amount and type of speakers you need.
- Venue – The size of the room, whether it is indoors or outdoors, height of the ceiling, and the room’s acoustics are only a few variables that need to be considered when renting a sound system.
- Type of event – Obviously, a concert will be treated differently than a panel discussion.
- Required Labor – We can supply sound technicians to setup the system and leave, or to run the entire event and make sure your event will be executed flawlessly.
But wait! What areas does ATD-AV service?
Our focus markets are in New York, New Jersey and Washington,DC Metro area.
- In NYC we serve the 5 boroughs (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island).
- Long Island and Westchester counties.
- Connecticut and East New Jersey.